Jump to navigation Jump to search
1st Year Students[edit | edit source]
- He used the MC's friendship with Grim, Ace and Deuce whom he tricked into making a deal with him, in order to force the protagonist to make a deal with him as well. As he was interested in the Ramshackle dorm.
- Upon meeting with them in his office, Azul made very rude remarks towards them.
- In Episode 4, Azul and the twins assisted Yuu regarding the problem concerning Jamil and Scarabia Dorm.
- He tricked them into signing a deal with him to pass the test. And later, caused an anemone to grow into his head, forcing him to help with the work in Mostro Lounge.
- Along with Ace and Grim he was tricked into entering a deal. And grew an anemone in his head as well, which also made him work in MostroLounge against his will.
2nd Year Students[edit | edit source]
- From the same hometown.
- From the same hometown.
- A fellow 2nd-year dorm leader
- Often tutors him with Riddle
- In Episode 4 of the main story after Yuu/MC and Grim temporarily escape from Scarabia, Yuu explains the situation of Kalim's sudden tyranny in the dorm, much to his surprise as well as Floyd and Jade's as none of them expected this behavior from Kalim of all people. This news prompts him, Jade, and Floyd to visit Scarabia to investigate the matter with Yuu/MC and Grim. After discovering that Kalim was being brainwashed by Jamil and subsequently exposing Jamil to the dorm and Kalim (being to final push leading to the Jamil's overblot), Azul candidly informs a tearful Kalim of the inconsiderate actions on his part that ultimately led to Jamil betraying him while acknowledging that Kalim "hadn't intentionally done anything wrong" when Jamil throws the group into the ends of the desert. In a comedic turn of events when Kalim mentions his unique magic "Oasis Maker" as a way to return to the dorm, Azul in bewilderment praises it as "a godsend to countries without clean drinking water" and goes to state (in typical Azul fashion) that Kalim's unique magic would "print piles of money". After the group returns to the Scarabia dorm and rescues Jamil from his overblot, he asks a tearful and thankful Kalim if he now understands the reason for Jamil's "harsh betrayal" and advises Kalim to be more considerate towards Jamil and others.
- Towards the end of Episode 4, Jamil explicitly stated he'd never want to be friends with Azul or even think of transferring to Octavinelle.
- Classmates (2-C)
3rd Year Students[edit | edit source]
- In the Board game club together.
Staff[edit | edit source]
Sam[edit | edit source]
Others[edit | edit source]
Grim[edit | edit source]
- He was tricked by Azul, like Ace and Deuce to make a deal. And forced him to do work in Mostro Lounge as well.