Beanfest: Survival of the Beanest
|This article is about an event from the English server for Twisted Wonderland.|
For the Japanese server's version of this event, see here.
"Beanfest: Survival of the Beanest" is a battle event in Twisted Wonderland that features Cater Diamond, Jade Leech, Jack Howl, and Azul Ashengrotto. It is the first event to be held in the game.
Not to be confused with Beanfest: Bean or Be Beaned, which was released about a month after "Survival of the Beanest"s release. "Bean or Be Beaned" features Jamil Viper, Vil Schoenheit, Rook Hunt, and Floyd Leech instead. Its story supplements "Survival of the Beanest"'s story by covering the other characters' activities during the same Happy Beans Day tournament.
Associated Summoning Event: Beanfest Limited-Time Showcase (Azul & Jack)
The event story consists of 14 episodes and explores Grim and Yuu's attempts at keeping up with the happenings of Night Raven College's traditional Happy Beans Day sports tournament. In Night Raven College, Beanfest celebrations take the form of a Capture the Flag tournament instead, and each student's performance in the tournament impacts their physical education grades.
March 22, 2022 1:00 ~ April 4, 2022 22:59 PT
- March 22 at 1:00 : Story Part One
- March 24 at 0:00 : Story Part Two and EX Level 1 battle
- March 25 at 0:00 : EX Level 2 battle
- March 26 at 0:00 : EX Level 3 battle
- March 27 at 0:00 : EX Level 4 battle
- March 28 at 0:00 : EX Level 5 battle
- March 29 at 0:00 : EX Level 6 battle
- April 4 at 22:59 : Event ends
- April 11 at 22:59 : Monster Patch Shop closes
Beanfest: A celebration of triumph over a fabled foe! Here at Night Raven College, that can only mean one thing: a competition between students! The farmer team and the monster team will battle it out for the golden harp in a capture-the-flag style game with a side of beans.
You and Grim will team up with Cater and Jade as farmers, to face off against the menacing monster horde.
How to Play
- Take lessons to collect Magic Beans.
- You can earn Magic Beans from any History, Flight or Alchemy lesson.
- Use Magic Beans to play stories and battles.
- Unlock battles by playing stories.
- Magic Beans are necessary for playing battles.
- No matter if you win the battles or not, you will not regain spent Magic Beans.
- Win these battles to unlock the following stories.
- Unlock more stories by collecting the required number of Monster Patches earned from re-playing the unlocked battles.
- You can use Monster Patches in the Monster Patch Shop to exchange them for SR Jade (Beans Camo), R Cater (Beans Camo) and other items.
- The Monster Patch Shop is available until April 11 at 10:59 p.m. (PT).
- Magic Beans and Monster Patches will not be available after the event period ends.
|Unlock Conditions||Clear Episode 3||Clear Episode 5|
|Battle [Lv 1]|
|Battle [Lv 2]|
|Battle [LV 3]|
|Battle [LV 4]|
|Battle [LV 5]|
|Battle [LV 6]|
|Extra Battle [LV 1]|
|Extra Battle [LV 2]|
|Extra Battle [LV 3]|
|Extra Battle [LV 4]|
|Extra Battle [LV 5]|
|Extra Battle [LV 6]|
Monster Patch Shop
|Jade (Beans Camo)||4||180|
|Cater (Beans Camo)||4||75|
|Awakening Perfume (SSR)||1||500|
|Star Fragments (S)||5||24|
|Star Fragments (L)||3||60|
|Secret Snacks (S)||30||3|
|Secret Snacks (M)||20||6|
|Secret Snacks (L)||10||15|
|Dorsal Fin Candy - Jade||2||24|
|Diamond Candy - Cater||2||24|
|Magic Strengthening Set (Fire)||3||75|
|Magic Strengthening Set (Water)||3||75|