Ghost Marriage ~Proposal of Destiny~
|This article is about an event from the Japanese server for Twisted Wonderland.|
Ghost Marriage ~Proposal of Destiny~ is a battle event in Twisted Wonderland that features Rook Hunt, Riddle Rosehearts, Epel Felmier, and Ace Trappola. It explores the shenanigans that occurred when a ghost named Eliza, who was a princess when she was alive, kidnaps Idia Shroud to become her bridegroom.
The event story consists of 24 episodes, which were split into two halves. The second half of the story was released 3 days after the event started.
Associated Story: Ghost Marriage
Event Period[edit | edit source]
July 7, 2020 16:00 JST - July 22, 2020 14:59 JST
Schedule[edit | edit source]
July 7, 2020 16:00 JST: First half of the story
July 10, 2020 16:00 JST: Second half of the story, Extra Battles unlocked after reading the entire event story.
Event Cards[edit | edit source]
|Unlock Conditions||Clear the Event Story||Clear the Event Story & accumulate 800 rings (500 in the rerun)||Clear the Event Story & accumulate 800 rings (rerun only)|
Event Cards Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Bringing Ace (Groom-For-A-Day) in event battle (owned or using a friend's support character) will increase the number of rings & bow ties earned by x1.2.
- Bringing Epel (Groom-For-A-Day) in event battle (owned or using a friend's support character) will buff his own stats by HP +2,000 & ATK +2,000.
- Bringing Riddle (Groom-For-A-Day) in event battle (owned or using a friend's support character) will increase the number of rings & bow ties earned by x1.1.
- Bringing Rook (Groom-For-A-Day) in event battle (owned or using a friend's support character) will buff his own stats by HP +1,000 & ATK +1,000.
How to Play[edit | edit source]
- Get Bouquets from History, Flying, and Alchemy Lessons.
- Use them to unlock Event Stories and Event Battles. Bouquet will still be spent even when you quit or lose a battle.
- Earn Rings from Event Battles, which will unlock subsequent Event Stories. They can also be exchanged for cards and items at the Ring Shop.
Event Story Battles[edit | edit source]
NOTE: Character Reward Bonuses does not apply to Event Story Battles.
Event Battles[edit | edit source]
NOTE: The rewards displayed are normal drop numbers without the event character bonuses.
|1||BATTLE [ Lv 1 ]|
|2||BATTLE [ Lv 2 ]|
|3||BATTLE [ Lv 3 ]|
|4||BATTLE [ Lv 4 ]|
|5||BATTLE [ Lv 5 ]|
|6||BATTLE [ Lv 6 ]|
|7||EXTRA BATTLE [ Lv 1 ]|
|8||EXTRA BATTLE [ Lv 2 ]|
|9||EXTRA BATTLE [ Lv 3 ]|
|10||EXTRA BATTLE [ Lv 4 ]|
|11||EXTRA BATTLE [ Lv 5 ]|
|12||EXTRA BATTLE [ Lv 6 ]|
|13||EXTRA BATTLE [ Lv 7 ]|
|14||EXTRA BATTLE [ Lv 8 ][note 1]|
- Only available in the event's rerun
Ring Shop[edit | edit source]
|SR Lilia Groom-For-A-Day Card
Unlocked after making the card permanent; available in rerun only
|SR Riddle Groom-For-A-Day Card
Unlocked after making the card permanent
|R Rook Groom-For-A-Day Card
Unlocked after making the card permanent
Used to Groovy Lilia, Riddle & Rook Groom-For-A-Day Cards
7 in the rerun
|Campus - Cafeteria (Noon) (Wedding Ceremony)
Unlocked after Event Story is completed
|Awakening Perfume (SSR)||1||600|
|Star Fragments (S)||5||25|
|Star Fragments (L)||3||70|
|Flowering Nectar (S)||30||6|
|Flowering Nectar (M)||20||10|
|Flowering Nectar (L)||10||20|
|Secret Snacks (S)||30||4|
|Secret Snacks (M)||20||7|
|Secret Snacks (L)||10||18|
|Magic Strengthening Set (Fire)||3||90|
|Magic Strengthening Set (Water)||3||90|
Ghost Marriage Rerun[edit | edit source]
The rerun of this event was held from June 24, 2021 (16:00 JST) to July 12, 2021 (14:59 JST). Unlike the rerun for Happy Beans Day ~Seize the Golden Harp!~, a new SSR Idia Groom-For-A-Day card and SR Lilia Groom-For-A-Day card were teased in the June schedule. Two limited summons - the original Ghost Marriage Limited Pick Up and a separate banner, Ghost Marriage (Idia) Limited Pick Up with increased rates for SSR Idia (Groom-For-A-Day) only, were featured. Lilia can be obtained by playing the event.
Differences from the Original Run[edit | edit source]
- The full event story was available from the start of the event.
- A few lines were inserted to the event story to show how Idia was brought to the decorated Cafeteria and dressed up.
- Thus, Idia's Live2D model also features him in his new outfit for the event story.
- The drop rate boosts for Ace and Riddle, and the stat boosts for Epel and Rook were nerfed. This is to accommodate Idia and Lilia's addition to the event.
- Drop rate boosters: Idia (x1.2), Ace (x1.1), and Riddle (x1.05).
- Stat boosters: Lilia (+2,000 HP and +2,000 ATK), Epel (+1,000 HP and +1,000 ATK), and Rook (+500 HP and +500 ATK).
- The number of rings needed to make Riddle permanent is reduced to 500 rings. Lilia requires 800 rings to be made permanent instead.
- Extra Battle 8 was available in the rerun only. It costs 75 rings, and the player can battle Idia (Groom-For-A-Day) who can cast a Burn status effect and use a triple-hit attack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ghost Bride outfit design is similar to Tokyo Disney Resort's Beating Heart Bride who appears in the Spooky "Boo!" Parade.