Happy Beans Day ~Seize the Golden Harp!~
|This article is about an event from the Japanese server for Twisted Wonderland.|
For the English server's version of this event, see here.
"Happy Beans Day ~Seize the Golden Harp!~" is a battle event in Twisted Wonderland that features Cater Diamond, Jade Leech, Jack Howl, and Azul Ashengrotto. It is the first event to be held in the game. Information regarding the rerun can be found here.
Happy Beans Day is a traditional Twisted Wonderland event that is based off the fairytale of Jack and the Beanstalk and Disney's Mickey and the Beanstalk, and the Japanese event of Setsubun. In Night Raven College, Happy Beans Day celebrations take the form of a Capture the Flag tournament instead, and each student's performance in the tournament impacts their physical education grades.
Not to be confused with Happy Beans Day ~The Harp-less Brawl~, which was released about a year after "~Seize the Golden Harp!~"'s release. "~The Harp-less Brawl~" features Jamil Viper, Vil Schoenheit, Rook Hunt, and Floyd Leech instead. Its story supplements "~Seize the Golden Harp!~"'s story by covering the other characters' activities during the same Happy Beans Day tournament.
Associated Summoning Event: Happy Beans Day Limited Pick Up
Associated Story: Happy Beans Day
Event Period[edit | edit source]
28 April 2020 16:00 JST ~ 12 May 2020 14:59 JST
Schedule[edit | edit source]
- 4/28/2020 16:00 JST - First half of event story is released
- 5/1/2020 16:00 JST - Second half of event story and Extra Battle 1 is released
- 5/2/2020 0:00 JST - Extra Battle 2
- 5/3/2020 0:00 JST - Extra Battle 3
- 5/4/2020 0:00 JST - Extra Battle 4
- 5/5/2020 0:00 JST - Extra Battle 5
- 5/6/2020 0:00 JST - Extra Battle 6
- 5/12/2020 14:59 JST - Event ends
- 5/19/2020 01:59 JST - Crest Shop closes
Event Story[edit | edit source]
"Happy Beans Day" is a traditional event at Night Raven College. Every student is divided into the Farmer and Monster teams regardless of dorm or school year. Held around the "harp," the mixed competitive sports day begins! The protagonist and Grim, who joined the Farmer team, together with Cater and Jade, have been arranged to confront the Monster team that is full of strong people.
How to Play[edit | edit source]
- Get Beans from History, Flying, and Alchemy Lessons.
- Use them unlock Event Stories and Event Battles. Beans are still spent even when you quit or lose a battle.
- Earn Crests from Event Battles, which will unlock subsequent Event Stories. They can also be exchanged for cards and items at the Crest Shop.
Event Cards[edit | edit source]
|Unlock Conditions||Clear Episode 3||Clear Episode 5|
Event Battles[edit | edit source]
|Battle [Lv 1]|
|Battle [Lv 2]|
|Battle [LV 3]|
|Battle [LV 4]|
|Battle [LV 5]|
|Battle [LV 6]|
|Extra Battle [LV 1]|
|Extra Battle [LV 2]|
|Extra Battle [LV 3]|
|Extra Battle [LV 4]|
|Extra Battle [LV 5]|
|Extra Battle [LV 6]|
|Extra Battle [LV 7][note 1]|
- Only available in the event's rerun, from April 20, 2021 16:00 JST to May 5, 2021 14:59 JST
Crest Shop[edit | edit source]
|Jade (Beans Camo)||4||180|
|Cater (Beans Camo)||4||75|
|Awakening Perfume (SSR)||1||500|
|Star Fragments (S)||5||24|
|Star Fragments (L)||3||60|
|Secret Snacks (S)||30||3|
|Secret Snacks (M)||20||6|
|Secret Snacks (L)||10||15|
|Dorsal Fin Candy - Jade||2||24|
|Diamond Candy - Cater||2||24|
|Magic Strengthening Set (Fire)||3||75|
|Magic Strengthening Set (Water)||3||75|
Happy Beans Day Rerun[edit | edit source]
The rerun of this event was the same except for minute details mentioned below. The associated limited pick up banner was also the same. Information about how to play the event can be based off the its initial run.
Rerun Period[edit | edit source]
20 April 2021 16:00 JST ~ 5 May 2021 14:59 JST
Crest Shop closes on 12 May 2021 14:59 JST
Differences from Original[edit | edit source]
- If you participated in Beans Day last year, your Crests and Beans from last year will not be carried over to this run
- All of the Event stories were available from the first day.
- Upon completing the Event story, Extra Battles 1 to 7 will be unlocked.
- Extra Battle 7 did not exist in the original run.
- You can view how many Beans and Crests you currently have and have accumulated just like in the previous event, Vargas CAMP! ~Spring Happening~.
- Rook now wears a Beans Camo outfit in the story and in Jade (Beans Camo)'s personal story. (Rook's camo outfit can be obtained from Happy Beans Day Lyreless Limited Pick Up)