NRC Combined Training Camp
|This article is about an event from the Japanese server for Twisted Wonderland.|
The "NRC Combined Training Camp" is a training camp event that allows players to receive boosted EXP for completing event Flying and History Lessons. Unlike the dorm-specific training camps, the Combined Training Camp allows players to pick three characters that will receive boosted EXP in their event Lessons.
After completing a certain number of event Lessons, the event Battles will unlock. Winning these Battles rewards players with Gems and other Lesson Consumables.
Duration[edit | edit source]
1st Time: December 1, 2020 16:00 JST ~ December 14, 2020 14:59 JST
2nd Time: April 12, 2021 16:00 JST ~ April 20, 2021 14:59 JST
3rd Time: December 13, 2021 16:00 JST ~ December 24, 2021 14:59 JST
Description[edit | edit source]
- Earn 3x more Card EXP and Episode EXP for the characters you select!
How to Participate[edit | edit source]
- Select three characters whom you wish to train.
- The 変更する button is available on the event screen after you have made your selection, and before you start any event lessons.
- A warning will also appear when you proceed to start any event lesson.
Event Screen Interface[edit | edit source]
- Toggle between History and Flying lessons for the selected character here
- Button that allows you to enter the selected lesson type. It shows a count of how many lessons you have completed so far (until the Hard Battle is unlocked)
- Battles that are unlocked after you finish 10, 20 and 40 lessons under each tab.
You can also view the event end date and time on the upper left corner of the screen
Selectable Characters[edit | edit source]
- Grim was only available after the First Anniversary event ended.
Missions[edit | edit source]
|Do 10 History Lessons||Easy Battle|
|Do 20 History Lessons||Normal Battle|
1 Groovy Candy
|Do 40 History Lessons||Hard Battle|
|Do 10 Flying Lessons||Easy Battle|
|Do 20 Flying Lessons||Normal Battle|
1 Groovy Candy
|Do 40 Flying Lessons||Hard Battle|
Event Battles[edit | edit source]
Depending on which 3 characters you choose, the elements and enemies differ for Normal and Hard battles. However, the R card Supports are either their School Uniform R for History Lessons or PE Uniform R for Flying Lessons.