NRC Master Chef ~The Lure of Fish~
|This article is about an event from the Japanese server for Twisted Wonderland.|
NRC Master Chef ~The Lure of Fish~ is a Master Chef event in Twisted Wonderland that features Deuce Spade and Jamil Viper. The event's story covers Deuce and Jamil's experiences in the Master Chef elective class.
As the event's name implies, all of the dishes featured in this event contain fish. Each dish, high score, Skill and recipe can be viewed in the Album, under the Master Chef tab.
Associated Summoning Event: Master Chef Limited Pick-Up (Deuce & Jamil)
January 11, 2022 16:00 JST to January 24, 2022 14:59 JST
How to Play
- Gather ingredients
- Cook a dish
- Based on the points earned for each dish, you will earn Master Chef Medals
- Use the medals to exchange for the Master Chef Key that lets you get either Deuce or Jamil, and unlock the epilogue for the story
- Trade Chef Medals for items in the Chef Medal Shop (closes January 31, 2022 14:59 JST)
- You can also trade Chef Medals for Low Grade ingredients in the Ingredients Shop
- Tap on 食材調達 to access the maps to get ingredients
- Available ingredients are indicated at the bottom of the maps. Tap the ingredients to verify the ingredients you currently own
- Deuce and Jamil must be in your gathering team.
- Set the time you want to spend on gathering ingredients and tap Start
- You can toggle notifications for completed expeditions on the pop-up that appears after you press start.
- On the Team Setup page, you can verify the ingredients available in the map (調達できる食材) and automatically set a team (おまかせ編成)
Note: You cannot gather ingredients at multiple locations at the same time (i.e. you can only gather at 1 location each time)
After gathering is completed...
- Tap 調達完了 to finish gathering
- Ingredients can come in 3 grades: Low, Medium and High
|Windmill||Flour, Rice, Bread, Breadcrumbs|
|School Store||Powdered Spice, Egg, Consomme, Shellfish|
|Botanical Garden Subtropical Zone[note 1]||Lettuce, Onion, Avocado, Ginger|
|Botanical Garden[note 2]||Carrot, Tomato, Garlic|
- Tap 調理 to cook
- Select the dish you want to cook.
- Recipes start off hidden. Each correct ingredient used will be revealed only after cooking.
- The order of the ingredients does not matter.
- You earn Madols for each dish you cook regardless of its success or failure. The Madols distributed is based on the number of ingredients used in the dish.
|Ingredients Used in Dish||Madols Earned|
Horse Mackerel Fritters
Fish, Milk, Flour, Egg
Fish, Rice, Powdered Spice, Onion, Carrot
Panfried Breaded Sardines
Fish, Powdered Spice
Fish, Rice, Avocado
Mackerel in Tomato Sauce
Fish, Consomme, Tomato
Fish, Bread, Lettuce, Onion
Fish, Shellfish, Tomato, Garlic
Gochujang Mackerel Pike
Fish, Powdered Spice, Ginger, Garlic
|Unlock Conditions||Master Chef Limited Pick-Up (Deuce & Jamil) or buy with Master Chef Key||Master Chef Limited Pick-Up (Deuce & Jamil) or buy with Master Chef Key|
|Successfully cook 3* Horse Mackerel Fritters|
|Successfully cook a 3* Mackerel Curry|
|Successfully cook a 3* Panfried Breaded Sardine|
|Successfully cook a 3* Garudhiya|
|Successfully cook a 3* Poke Bowl|
|Successfully cook a 3* Mackerel in Tomato Sauce|
|Successfully cook a 3* Mackerel Sandwich|
|Successfully cook a 3* Acqua Pazza|
|Successfully cook 3* Gochujang Mackerel Pike|
|Successfully cook all dishes|
|Successfully cook 10 dishes|
|Successfully cook 30 dishes|
|Successfully cook 50 dishes|
|Successfully cook 100 dishes|
Magical Key (Master Chef) Shop
|SR Deuce Apprentice Chef Card||1||1|
|SR Jamil Apprentice Chef Card||1||1|
Chef Medal Shop
|Master Chef Key||1||1,500|
|Awakening Perfume (SR)||3||500|
|Star Fragments (S)||5||80|
|Star Fragments (L)||3||200|
|Secret Snacks (S)||30||10|
|Secret Snacks (M)||20||20|
|Secret Snacks (L)||10||50|
|Spade Candy - Deuce||3||150|
|Cobra Candy - Jamil||3||150|
|Magic Strengthening Set (Fire)||2||300|
|Magic Strengthening Set (Water)||2||300|
Magic Strengthening Set (Flora)
|Magic Strengthening Set (Cosmic)||2||300|
|Secret Snacks (S)||Unlimited||20|
- Please note that the ingredients in this shop are LOW GRADE only.
- The shop's contents are based on the locations you have unlocked, so you will get ingredients from Location 5 and 6 only after you have gathered 100 and 300 Chef Medals respectively.
|Low Grade Fish||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Lettuce||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Onion||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Avocado||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Ginger||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Carrot||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Tomato||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Garlic||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Milk||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Flour||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Rice||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Bread||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Breadcrumbs||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Powdered Spice||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Egg||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Consomme||Unlimited||20|
|Low Grade Shellfish||Unlimited||20|
- Sam's chibi sprite made its debut in this event.