Rhythmic Events are a type of event in Twisted Wonderland that requires players to play various event rhythmics over the course of the event story as a core part of the event. After the event has concluded, the rhythmics can be played again in the Event tab of the Rhythmics menu. The usual rhythmic milestone rewards are also available and they can be collected if you fulfilled them during the event.
Event Cards[edit | edit source]
A total of 4 new limited cards are introduced in each event - One SSR, two SRs, and one R. The cards are paired as follows:
- The SSR and one SR will only be available in the corresponding Event Summon.
- The other SR and R ("welfare cards") are obtained by playing the event itself. They are distributed temporarily in the event, and you must fulfill their respective conditions in order to make them permanent.
- Condition for Rs: Complete the Event story.
- Condition for SRs: Complete the Event story & gather at least 1,000 Rhythmic Event items.
- Welfare cards can only be Groovied or have their Magic levels upgraded using event-exclusive items.
Event Story[edit | edit source]
All rhythmic events have a corresponding event story. The length of the story depends on the event. In general, the stories have gotten longer since the beginning of the game. Happy Beans Day ~Seize the Golden Harp!~, the first event in the game, has 14 episodes in its story. However, Happy Beans Day ~The Harp-less Brawl~, the latest battle event, has 39 episodes in its story, and it is one of the longest stories in the game so far.
The personal stories of event cards tie in closely with the event story itself. In some cases, personal stories are locked on the condition that you have completed the event story, or waited until the event has ended (whichever comes earlier).
Event Details[edit | edit source]
While the two Rhythmic Events share the same broad play style, some details are tweaked based on how the story is told.
Resources[edit | edit source]
There are generally 5 types of event-exclusive items you have to gather:
- Lesson Event items (e.g. Fairy Dust in Fairy Gala)
- Rhythmic Event items (e.g. Hair Ornaments in Fairy Gala)
- 3 types of Magic Upgrade items for Cards obtained through the event (e.g. Red Fairy Bell, Blue Fairy Bell & Yellow Fairy Bell in Fairy Gala)
How To Play[edit | edit source]
- Collect Lesson Event items by sending your cards to Lessons. These items drop in all 3 types of Lessons.
- Use the Lesson Event items to unlock the event story's episodes.
- As you progress in the story, you will unlock Event Rhythmics which you must clear in order to progress.
- You can clear all rhythmics in the game with a score of 0. No penalties are issued for a low score so far.
- Some event story episodes require you to accumulate a certain number of Rhythmic Event items in order to unlock them.
- All rhythmics will drop Magic Upgrade items.
- The harder the rhythmic cleared, the higher the drop rate for rewards.
- You can opt to consume 3x or 5x the amount of Lesson Event items in rhythmics to gain 3x or 5x more rewards respectively. This option does not impact the efficiency of the rhythmic selected.
- Rhythmic Event items are used to exchange for rewards in the Event Shop.
- Remember to clear the event missions for extra Rhythmic Event items and Gems.
Event Screen UI[edit | edit source]
- States when the event ends in Month/Day Time format. イベント詳細 - Event Details
- 所持 indicates total number of Rhythmic Event items in your inventory. 累計 indicates cumulative number of Rhythmic Event items gathered overall
- SR welfare cards (i.e. SR Gala Couture Kalim) are made permanent once your cumulative event items have hit a certain specified amount
- Number of Lesson Event items on hand. They are consumed to unlock Event Story episodes or to play the event Rhythmics
- Toggle between the event story and the event rhythmics
- Rhythmic Settings. See Guidebook - Others (Config - Rhythmic Settings) for translations
- Indicates that the latest Event story episode is locked. The amount of Lesson Event items required to unlock the episode is stated next to the symbol
All unlocked Rhythmics in the event are listed in this tab in the order they are unlocked in the story. Difficulties are indicated in English as well.
Selecting Rhythmics to Play
This screen will be shown after you select the Rhythmic and desired difficulty you wish to attempt.
Consume 6 or 18 or 30 of this item
|Receive x1 or x3 or x5 rewards for clearing the rhythmic|
Exceptions[edit | edit source]
Wish Upon a Star ～Dance and Wishes～[edit | edit source]
The event story was structured such that in addition to the story itself, non-event student characters also had short event story episodes known as Wish Stories in which they tell the Star Gazers their wishes.
- Wish Stories were unlocked by clearing a certain number of Lessons with the event characters, Trey Clover, Idia Shroud, Ortho Shroud, and Deuce Spade, as the main students. Alchemy does not count towards this.
- Upon clearing the Wish Stories, you can obtain Wishing Star items. These items are required to progress in the event story as well.
- Wishing Stars cannot be spent, unlike the Vargas Badges in Vargas CAMP! ~Spring Happening~.
Events List[edit | edit source]
Click the links below to view event-specific information.
|Fairy Gala ~Festival of the Spring-Calling Fairies~||Wish Upon a Star ~Dance and Wishes~|
June 10, 2020 16:00 - June 29, 2020 14:59 JST
August 28, 2020 16:00 - September 14, 2020 14:59 JST