(translated from the Japanese version by ame and daeva-agas)
Rook has hunter-green eyes and blonde hair styled in a bob-cut. He wears a long-sleeved, black-button up which has purple buttons and a white collar. He also wears black pants and black heels with golden trim and laces. Unlike other students in Pomefiore, he wears black gloves and a purple hat that has red trim and a large black feather.
On top of his shirt, Rook wears a purple robe that reaches just above his knees. On the top-right corner of the robe, there is an intricate golden pattern that displays the Pomefiore logo. There is also a golden floral pattern, which displays the poison apple on the outer fabric of his deeply slitted sleeves. The inner sleeves of Rook's robe are a rich red and have the same floral pattern.
Rook's robe is held together by a thick black sash, similar to a kimono obi. On top of the sash, there is another belt made out of red rope, which has been tied to his waist in a thick knot. On the ends of Rook's rope belt, there are large red and yellow tassels.
Rook Hunt is expressive and honest with his emotions. He is often perceived by others as sociable, eccentric, and mysterious.
Rook finds beauty in all things, communicating the positives of even things that aren't considered to be as such. He is also incredibly secretive when it comes to his personal affairs, such as family and background information, as he often deflects when asked personal questions. He likes to observe many other students, at times with a tendency to unexpected extents.
Skills and Magic
Rook has excellent eyesight, being able to tell what book Epel was reading from very far away. He also has a great sense of smell.
Rook is one of the three students (along with Kalim and Silver) that use light magic for his non-element magic.
|WARNING! This section contains story spoilers. Read at your own risk.|
His unique magic is called "I See You" (果てまで届く弓矢, Ai Shī Yū; lit. "arrow that reaches the ends of the earth"), which allows him to track any target that he marked with his magic. He can identify their current position regardless of distance, but if the target enters a region that blocks off magic completely, he won't be able to track it. According to Rook, his unique magic is considered very weak magic that cannot hurt or manipulate opponents.
- He himself has said that he's very talkative, and when he starts a conversation, it could continue on for a long time.
- At times, Rook is honest to a fault, as mentioned by Trey.
- Rook is based on the huntsman, who was a servant of the Queen in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- He likes to write poetry.
- "Rook" may be a reference to the chess piece called "castle watchtower" it is used to observe activities happening inside and out of the territory. It may also refer to a type of crow, itself referencing the Evil Queen's pet raven.
- He tends to stalk people he finds interesting (such as Leona and the Leech twins).
- Rook is a fan of Neige and a member of Neige's fan club, Eternal Snow.
- ↑ Rook Labwear SR Personal Story
- ↑ Rook Labwear SR Home Idle Groovy Voice Line
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Episode 6-25
- ↑ Vil Labwear SR Personal Story
- ↑ Rook Hunt R Suitor Suit Personal Story
- ↑ Rook Hunt R School Uniform Personal Story and Rook Hunt SR Labwear Personal Story
- ↑ Jade Leech R PE Uniform Personal Story
- ↑ Episode 5-73